1. Where is your store located & what are the store hours?
Our store is located at the American Legion's Geiger Operations Center, 5745 Lee Road, Indianapolis, IN 46216 and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., excluding holidays.
2. How do I place an order online?
3. Is it safe to pay using my credit card online?
Yes, this web site is secured. No unauthorized parties can view your credit card information nor will that information be available online.
4. When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card is charged when your order is processed. Your credit card is not charged for a backordered item until it has shipped.
4. What credit cards can I use?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express
6. What other payment methods can I use?
Only credit card orders can be accepted online. To pay by check or money order, complete the order form [PDF] and mail it with your payment to:
7. How can I order by mail, phone, or fax?
American Legion Emblem Sales
Call toll free (888) 453-4466 Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ET (5 a.m.-2 p.m. PT.)
8. Can I check the status of my order online?
9. Will I be charged sales tax?
Sales tax is added to orders from states where sales tax withholding prevails. Currently those states include California, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Nebraska, and North Dakota.
10. Why do I need a password?
A password can save you time when placing future orders. Order information (name, address, etc.) will be based on past orders unless you specify otherwise. You can also maintain an address book and access the status of your order or order history. Your credit card information is not available online.
11. When can I expect to receive my order?
After your order is processed, in-stock items are normally shipped within 7-10 business days.
12. What carrier will deliver my package?
Most packages are shipped by UPS Ground. On occasion, we ship lighter-weight packages by USPS.
13. Can I check the status of my shipment online?
14. How much is shipping and handling?
Packaging and shipping are non-refundable and charged per single shipping address. Shipping and handling fees are determined by the total price of your order:
15. Can my order be shipped overnight?
Yes, for an additional fee. Choose from:
Only in-stock products can be shipped Next Day, Second Day, or Third Day. Back-ordered and extended-delivery products are shipped via UPS Ground when they are available.
16. Is there a guarantee on my purchase?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange any item or we will refund your money. Call toll-free (888) 453-4466 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions for returning the merchandise. (Please do not return an item without an RMA number.) Note that any such claims must be made within 90 days of the invoice or shipment, whichever is later.
Please examine your merchandise immediately upon receipt. If your shipment has been damaged, please contact us at (888) 453-4466 or email@example.com.
We are constantly upgrading our merchandise in an effort to give you a better quality item and more value for your money. We will, on occasion, make reasonable substitutions of equal or greater value without notice. Merchandise shipped may vary slightly in appearance from catalog and web site images. In all cases, if merchandise shipped to you is not satisfactory, please call us immediately at (888) 453-4466.
17. Can I exchange my purchase for something else?
Yes, call toll-free (888) 453-4466 and tell us what you would like to exchange.
18. How can I get a copy of the American Legion Flag & Emblem catalog?
19. Are the prices and products on this web site the same as those in the American Legion Flag & Emblem catalog?
Yes, both the prices and products on the web site are the same as those in the catalog. Keep in mind that new products are added to the site throughout the year as soon as they are available but are not included in print until the next year's catalog is available.