Home > About
As a division of The American Legion National Headquarters, our mission is to give financial support to American Legion programs that enhance the quality of life for America's veterans, their families, and their communities.
Your purchase supports the following programs:
- Family Support Network program, which helps military families during the deployment of a parent.
- Temporary Financial Assistance program, which helps military & veteran families with minor children at home.
- American Legion Legacy Scholarship program, which helps the children of military personnel killed or 50% disabled after 9/11.
- Operation Comfort Warriors program, which provides wounded military personnel with comfort items during rehabilitation.
- Free advice & guidance to any military veteran in need of VA medical care or benefits.
- Child Welfare Foundation, which gives financial support to nonprofit organizations for projects that contribute to the physical, mental, emotional, & spiritual welfare of children.
- College scholarships to deserving Boy Scouts and high school oratorical champions.
- Children & Youth educational, citizenship, & athletic programs.